“Super Brain Yoga is a simple and effective technique that activates and recharges the brain. It is based on the principles of the subtle energy of the ear acupuncture.”
Master Choa Kok Sui
The brain is the most important organ of all (animal) organisms. All movements and reactions are being defined and run by the brain. All external stimuli are being realized by the brain, so we may say that the brain is the General of every action or passive attitude of all animals in the battle for survival.
For man, besides all the above we have mentioned, the brain is the base of all his psychic operation. It is in the brain that the sections of thought and of memory exist. Thus, with the stimulation of its cells, man may feel joy, sadness or imagine anything. After all this, it is obvious how important it is to practice our brain in a way that we supply it with the maximum possibility of performance.
By practicing Super Brain Yoga, of which the benefits touch the lives of many people, is in a personal and professional level as well, very beneficial in many cases:
• Doctors, nurses and other health professionals use this technique to improve their patient’s health, while healers and educators incorporate it for the advancement of the success of their students.
• It is applied with great success to pupils and students that need to remain focused in turn to succeed the best possible performance, since it enhances the memory and the wit.
• From attestations of parents with children with special needs like ADHD, autism, delay in speech, dyslexia, Down syndrome, it seems that they could effectuate with success this technique and benefit from the same substantially.
• Persons with neurological or other brain disorders often observe severe improvement of their condition, since through Super Brain Yoga practice, their nervous system is put into normal operation.
• It adds greater psychological stability and increased capability of adjusting the sex drive of teenagers.
• Athletes, artists and all who seek a tool with which they wish to enhance their total cerebral and physical performance, include Super Brain Yoga in their daily routine for improvement for a more healthy and happy life.
• Working people that experience daily stress and extratension in turn to cope with their daily working requirements and their other obligations. Super Brain Yoga practice decreases stress, it enables natural relaxation and it may be used easily everywhere and in very short time.
• It counterbalances all parts of the brain and it offers inner calmness and clarity, activating the hypophysis and the pineal gland.
• Up to a certain degree it purifies our energetic body (aura) and our energetic centres (chakras) operate better and more effectively, enabling within this way the continuance of our good psychic and physical health.
Super Brain Yoga is an ancient yogic exercise, re-introduced to the public after extensive research and validation by Master Choa Kok Sui which is designed to activate, energize and strengthen the brain cells. Super Brain Yoga is a simple yet powerful technique that is used to fuel and sustain a healthy brain in order to enhance the capability of the brain to retain and process information.
Whether one is young or old, all have the capability to use the Super Brain Yoga as an effective tool aiming to live better, to enjoy a healthy life and improve their daily routine.
Who can practice Pranic Healing?
Any healthy person with an average level of intelligence, an average ability to concentrate, an open but discriminating mind and a certain degree of persistence can learn Pranic Healing in a relatively short period of time. It is as easy as learning to drive. Its basic principles & techniques can be learned in a few sessions. Pranic Healing simply requires practice and time to achieve a certain degree of proficiency
Pranic Healing Seminar Duration: 1 full weekend Sat/Sun aprox. 9:30am – 6pm