“The aim of the Retreat is to fill and again to fill the disciples with spiritual energy”
Master Choa Kok Sui
Many of us live in a hurry. We don’t have the chance to practice Arhatic Yoga properly and thoroughly as we would want to. Therefore, it is very important for the Arhatic Yogis to take their time and to reconstitute, to feel they are One and to focus on their spiritual practice. Participating in this necessary Spiritual Arhatic Retreat you have the chance to establish the teachings you have been taught, to let yourselves in a group meditation and oneness with the Soul.
Within such way, the body will be rejuvenated for another year of spiritual evolution and service. Establish you practice and set a theme for the rest of the year, come with us on a MCKS Arhatic Yoga Retreat!
Advantages from the participation in an Arhatic Yoga Retreat
- According to Master Choa Kok Sui, when seven persons meditate together, it equals with 100 persons that meditate separately.
- The spiritual energies that are created in group meditations are huge and the participation in a Retreat has, according to Master Choa Kok Sui the same effect with the one that one would have if he would meditate systematically for six consecutive months.
- It is an excellent way to purify spiritually the incarnated soul accelerating your spiritual evolution and spiritual connection with your Higher Soul.
- Assisting the world and humans to improve through the blessings of an Arhatic Retreat, creating positive karma.
- And for those that have disconnected from practicing Arhatic Yoga this is an excellent way to reunite with the Teacher and His Teachings.