1. Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or ailment is severe, please consult immediately a medical doctor, and a reputable pranic healer.
2. Pranic Healing therapists are not doctors, but doctors can become Pranic Healing therapists.
3. Pranic Healing therapists are not allowed to make medical diagnosis.
4. Pranic Healing therapists are not allowed to have an opinion about pharmaceutical recipies and/or medical therapies.
5. The above ethics principals of Pranic Healing are posted in all Pranic Healing centers worldwide.